Weekly Class Pricing
- Belly Dance Level 1: Technique – $13.00 drop-in Cash
- Belly Dance Level 1: Artistry – $13.00 Drop-in/Class Card
- Belly Dance Level 2: Technique – $13.00 Drop-in/Class Card
- Belly Dance Level 2: Artistry – $13.00 Drop-in/Class Card
- Belly Dance Special Topics – $13.00 Drop-In/Card
- Class Cards Available
Class Prices and Class Cards
|Class cards are good for up to 1 year from purchase.
There are no refunds for unused classes left on your card except in emergency/special cases.
|Single Weekly Drop-In Class ~ $13.00|
|4 Class Pass ~ $40.00|
|8 Class Pass ~ $72.00|
|12 Class Pass ~ $96.00|
|16 Class Pass ~ $120.00|
Different Rate Options Available
- Workshop hourly price range: $150-$200/hr. [Repeat bookings: If you have booked Mahsati for a workshop within the past calendar year, you receive a 15% discount from the standard cost on any additional workshops booked with an hourly rate.]
- Workshop percentage range: 70/30, 60/40, or 50/50 Splits are Available. [Repeat bookings: If you have booked Mahsati for a workshop within the past calendar year, you are automatically eligible for the 50/50 split on any additional workshops booked with a percentage split.]
- Other Discounts: Discounted rates may also be available for local and regional events, charity events, and arts/education events. Contact Mahsati to see if your event qualifies for a discounted workshop rate.
I include a performance with all of my workshops at no additional charge. Depending on the workshops presented, I will appear in up to 2 separate numbers during the show. Additional performances can be added for $150 per 10 minute set.
Travel and lodging fees
Depending on the time of the workshops and show, I would need lodging for at least one night (night of the show if late or night before the workshop if starting early in the morning). For travel time/mileage, I use the standard IRS mileage rate. (As of June 2011 – 55 cents per mile). Travel expenses must be discussed on a case by case basis.
The minimum deposit is $100 to hold the date. I can pencil it in without the deposit, but would need to have the deposit by 90 days prior to the workshop unless otherwise agreed by both parties. If anything else came up to be scheduled on that date, I would just contact you to confirm that the workshop was still scheduled and would not book any other workshops or performances for that date.